Real-time website analytics and uptime monitoring, chartbeat shows you real-time traffic to your website and allows you to set alerts for any downtime or spikes in traffic. Costs $9.95 per month.
Take a tour or try the demo.
Nice user interface, simple to understand what you are reading with statistics.
ChartBeat : Real-time Traffic Stats
Megan Bennett - Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
design responsive website W3C hubspot meta tag importing data help books website management social media ssl meta tags etching description social video inbound blogs, blogging seo CMS css ecommerce viral getting started images domain names email signautres content management website toolbox keywords page title tags html ranking Google back linking sitemap marketing fonts market samurai analytics guide typography apps browsers Matt Cutts Registrars, DNS, IP's online service logos photography web community link building technology writing for the web statistics web jquery media graphics mobile website pdfs usability email campaigns