For years we have all wanted to use non standard Windows fonts. It's getting easier now for web developers to be able to closely match client font requirements.
Google Web Fonts now offers a small selection of serif and sans-serif fonts. Adding styling to a site is easy - simply add a link to Google's web API and adjust your CSS style sheet. See more in the Google Font API
Font Squirrel also have a big selection of quality freeware that is licensed for commercial work and download hundreds of prepackaged @font-face kits which include multiple font formats, CSS and HTML code. The @Font-Face Generator allows you to upload your own fonts and generate a custom kit.
Need non standard fonts on your website?
Megan Bennett - Saturday, January 15, 2011
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
logos pdfs web apps ranking marketing description sitemap website web community usability analytics etching email campaigns CMS css browsers hubspot importing data seo books typography link building help email signautres photography Registrars, DNS, IP's ssl html responsive website meta tags Matt Cutts images online service ecommerce social page title tags graphics content management market samurai toolbox statistics design W3C technology domain names keywords viral inbound website management jquery guide mobile website fonts Google getting started media blogs, blogging video back linking social media meta tag writing for the web