Seth Godin - Marketing Exert on "Standing Out"
Megan Bennett - Friday, April 01, 2011
In a world of too many options and too little time, our obvious choice is to just ignore the ordinary stuff. Marketing guru Seth Godin spells out why, when it comes to getting our attention, bad or bizarre ideas are more successful than boring ones.
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
graphics browsers typography website css email signautres viral responsive website W3C statistics media domain names ecommerce market samurai meta tags usability etching mobile website logos CMS jquery Registrars, DNS, IP's sitemap importing data back linking blogs, blogging technology keywords images ssl page title tags web community video description fonts content management social design ranking social media inbound analytics online service pdfs seo toolbox web photography guide meta tag email campaigns Google link building apps hubspot marketing writing for the web help Matt Cutts books getting started website management html