Seth Godin - Marketing Exert on "Standing Out"
Megan Bennett - Friday, April 01, 2011
In a world of too many options and too little time, our obvious choice is to just ignore the ordinary stuff. Marketing guru Seth Godin spells out why, when it comes to getting our attention, bad or bizarre ideas are more successful than boring ones.
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
pdfs ecommerce blogs, blogging social web sitemap seo design books ssl ranking social media html website management website description graphics analytics email campaigns images Google media getting started video css apps email signautres CMS meta tags jquery writing for the web mobile website responsive website market samurai viral technology toolbox back linking Registrars, DNS, IP's keywords link building domain names hubspot photography typography fonts guide statistics inbound content management meta tag help browsers logos page title tags online service importing data marketing Matt Cutts usability W3C web community etching