SSL for Business Catalyst websites
Megan Bennett - Wednesday, June 21, 2017
It's finally here, SSL for Business Catalyst websites and the official post from Adobe Business Catalyst is here.
What is means
- Custom SSL domain is available as an add on for ANY plan
- There are new hosting plans with a Platinum level for ecommerce that includes SSL and new cart features
- Generous, limited time discounts until the 12 July 2017 for existing and sites on trial. See more
What you need to know
- As this is a stage 1 release, secured log ins and E-commerce checkout remains under .worldsecuresystems.com subdomain
- The site DNS needs to be managed by Adobe Business Catalyst to use the new SSL feature
- Review all instructions issued from Business Catalyst before installing SSL.
- There is also an additional helpful post "8 things to check before enabling HTTPS".
Back to blog list⟶