A lot of clients as me "What is the best way to check your own site for keyword rankings?" Say you wanted to target a new phrase and wanted to check the progress of its ranking - what is the best way to check it? Should you just search Google and scroll through the results? read more
Here is an example of buried content that's not ranking. In this example e have a Q&A section with 10 questions per page. The oldest questions, which are some of the best, are buried on the 4th or 5th page and are not showing up in searches. Matt Cutts from Google explains how to best structure content so Google Bot can index the pages. read more
What is the best way to check your own site for keyword rankings, e.g if I wanted to target a new phrase and wanted to check the progress of its ranking - what is the best way to check it? Should I just search Google and scroll through the results? read more
Where do you see Google in 5 years? If there was one thing you would or could dispense/destroy/enhance/create/change on the internet, what would it be and why? read more
Video from Matt Cutts at Google regarding Google re-caching pages after you have made changes. read more
Matt Cutts from Google talking about meta description and meta keyword tags. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?