Here are some handy reference sites for HMTL5. read more
Here is an example of buried content that's not ranking. In this example e have a Q&A section with 10 questions per page. The oldest questions, which are some of the best, are buried on the 4th or 5th page and are not showing up in searches. Matt Cutts from Google explains how to best structure content so Google Bot can index the pages. read more
If you're building a website and you are in need of a search facility of your own website, try SIKBOX. The easiest way to have a fancy and useful live search on your blog. Just grab the code and place it anywhere on your site and you are good to go. The search works just like Google suggest and you have all the power to customize it the way you want.
Works with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Blogger.
Sikbox works on Yahoo searches, so ensure your website is indexed in Yahoo.
www.sikbox.com read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?