Is your website getting enough traffic to produce the sales and income you really want? To help you solve the traffic problem view this video that reveals some easy ways to make some organic traction. read more
A lot of clients feel the squeeze with time and ideas, coping with the technology, measuring and analysing their results. This article might help you decide whether you outsource your aspects of your website marketing.
In this article, you'll learn... read more
If you have pondered the thought of whether to use inbound marketing strategies, if you think that you cannot afford it, or you don't have time, this article shows some reasons to reconsider. Most of us don't realise it, but we have become very good at blocking out traditional marketing methods - television, radio, print advertising, direct mail, email blasts. Traditional "outbound" marketing where a message is pushed out is becoming less effective. The internet has reshaped the dynamics of the way we do business. Through search engines, blogsphere and social media sites, provides quick and easy ways for consumers to shop. Most consumers start their purchasing process for products and services they want to use via the internet.
Read more from HubSpot - "Three Excuses NOT to Start Using Inbound Marketing" read more
People keep coming back to visit your website because they want to see/watch/read new content, other sites link to yours because the content is compelling. You rise up search engine rankings, new people visit and so the upward spiral goes. Most people say to .... "But it's just too hard to keep publishing new high quality content". Try these easy pointers to give you a few ideas for publishing great content and keep those visitor interested -
• Keep your content brief and concise
When writing for the web, the tip is to be concise, "web smart" your writing. As a general guide, write about half as much as your would for a standard print publication. Be unique and write remarkable and compelling content.
• Wite Product Reviews
If you have an online store, write a new short objective product review on your most popular prouduct sold this week.
• Customer Interviews, Customer Comments
You've got somebody that loves your product or services and wants to repay you in some way other than just monetarily? Interview them and publish it on your site. This can be as customer comments, video interviews, or customer testimonials.
• Excerpts and Links
Create links and excerpts to other sites' articles relevant to your visitors. The web is a never ending resource of information. Use it to your power - AND always credit or link back to the author or site. Don't rip off others for their hard work!
Write your own articles offering your own industry expertise on certain topics e.g if you're a Conveyancer you'd want to write a guide to buying and selling real estate.
Write relevant content about industry related news, your new products, services, changes to your company including achievements, milestones etc. These types of content deserve great positioning in the form of announcements on your website.
• Visitor Generated Content
Forums are a way to encouraging your customers to post questions. But you need to be able to answer answer your customers, moderate the forum and post new forum articles. This quickly build interest in your site. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?