Is your website getting enough traffic to produce the sales and income you really want? To help you solve the traffic problem view this video that reveals some easy ways to make some organic traction. read more
Got a new website and you need to know how to get it ranking? Or maybe your current website visibility needs improving? This DIY Check-list can help to get you started. read more
Google once again is on the hunt for sites that have not followed SEO recommendations. Rand Fishkin of SEO Moz shares White board Friday "6 Changes Every SEO Should Make BEFORE the Over-Optimization Penalty Hits" read more
A lot of clients as me "What is the best way to check your own site for keyword rankings?" Say you wanted to target a new phrase and wanted to check the progress of its ranking - what is the best way to check it? Should you just search Google and scroll through the results? read more
A common question that comes from many of my clients - "Why should I blog?" and "What on earth is a blog?". read more
What is the best way to check your own site for keyword rankings, e.g if I wanted to target a new phrase and wanted to check the progress of its ranking - what is the best way to check it? Should I just search Google and scroll through the results? read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?