Looking to build your ranking with search engines? Part of this process includes building back links and getting traffic to your website. Link building or back linking is a process of getting reasonably high-quality inbound links pointing to your website. Search engines use link popularity which means the score or measure of the quality (PR Rank) and volume of links pointing your website as a major component of ranking your website. Link building can be done manually or there are companies that provide this service for you. read more
A lot of clients as me "What is the best way to check your own site for keyword rankings?" Say you wanted to target a new phrase and wanted to check the progress of its ranking - what is the best way to check it? Should you just search Google and scroll through the results? read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?