A mobile version of your website or a responsive design will allow your website site to be more appropriate for all view ports / screens (smart phones, tablets, desktops). A mobile or responsive design can offer simple navigation and optimised content, but you should be aware there are differences in these types of design solutions. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
pdfs market samurai ssl sitemap website fonts logos books getting started email campaigns viral analytics importing data web community CMS statistics seo online service Google social media blogs, blogging meta tags design html description guide typography css technology graphics link building W3C website management video etching photography Matt Cutts responsive website web page title tags jquery social hubspot media browsers writing for the web marketing back linking toolbox apps ecommerce mobile website ranking email signautres keywords Registrars, DNS, IP's help images usability meta tag inbound content management domain names