A mobile version of your website or a responsive design will allow your website site to be more appropriate for all view ports / screens (smart phones, tablets, desktops). A mobile or responsive design can offer simple navigation and optimised content, but you should be aware there are differences in these types of design solutions. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
sitemap ranking getting started css domain names back linking keywords social media media ecommerce help Matt Cutts writing for the web link building page title tags CMS website images description W3C email signautres design statistics books marketing browsers blogs, blogging graphics typography etching seo Google web community content management hubspot toolbox guide fonts meta tag analytics photography social ssl Registrars, DNS, IP's website management responsive website usability pdfs technology apps jquery viral email campaigns video online service market samurai web importing data logos inbound mobile website meta tags html