Understanding the best times to post on social media can depend on a lot of factors for your own business. This infographic from Quicksprout shows some times that may help your social media efforts. read more
Have you seen these different looking matrix style barcodes (also known as two-dimensional codes) and wondered what they are all about? They are called QR codes or Quick Response codes. You will see them widely in Japan and South Korea. read more
Time for a laugh - When technology gets just too much. One Ronnie (remember the Two Ronnies??). With over 13,000,000 views, a great example of how something can go viral. Uploaded by BBC December 2010. read more
- It's buildling community with your clients.
- Build an inbound marketing strategy.
- Fast and easy publishing which can be managed from your desktop, mobile device (phone or iPad for example).
- Cost effective.
- You bring in thoughts, questions and comments from your customers.
- You can address in public concerns, questions and feedback your customers have about your products and services - most of this style of questioning or discussion is most likely happening about your business without your knowledge.
- Publicly show your business reputation.
- Using social media you keeps you relevant to those who wish to follow. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?