Have you seen these different looking matrix style barcodes (also known as two-dimensional codes) and wondered what they are all about? They are called QR codes or Quick Response codes. You will see them widely in Japan and South Korea. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
W3C toolbox jquery website management ssl images social media inbound ecommerce description marketing meta tags graphics hubspot viral apps CMS keywords typography web responsive website media blogs, blogging photography statistics web community seo back linking writing for the web meta tag guide sitemap pdfs Google domain names etching fonts market samurai browsers content management social mobile website analytics ranking css video email signautres technology help html books importing data email campaigns online service logos design usability link building Registrars, DNS, IP's getting started Matt Cutts page title tags website