Have you seen these different looking matrix style barcodes (also known as two-dimensional codes) and wondered what they are all about? They are called QR codes or Quick Response codes. You will see them widely in Japan and South Korea. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
email signautres photography viral website management online service W3C toolbox meta tags writing for the web website seo getting started market samurai design back linking css technology fonts graphics sitemap apps analytics social media logos page title tags html help guide ranking domain names link building ssl etching inbound jquery video marketing Registrars, DNS, IP's Matt Cutts mobile website importing data media content management keywords pdfs responsive website description images web community email campaigns typography browsers CMS meta tag ecommerce statistics hubspot Google social web usability books blogs, blogging