Have you seen these different looking matrix style barcodes (also known as two-dimensional codes) and wondered what they are all about? They are called QR codes or Quick Response codes. You will see them widely in Japan and South Korea. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?
W3C web community domain names writing for the web analytics social hubspot viral importing data Google Registrars, DNS, IP's back linking pdfs statistics meta tag sitemap keywords seo ranking marketing usability ssl guide ecommerce technology meta tags website market samurai logos email signautres web page title tags CMS fonts toolbox html design typography Matt Cutts responsive website video content management apps website management getting started inbound help graphics browsers jquery etching mobile website link building email campaigns images books online service social media media description blogs, blogging photography css