Time for a laugh - When technology gets just too much. One Ronnie (remember the Two Ronnies??). With over 13,000,000 views, a great example of how something can go viral. Uploaded by BBC December 2010. read more
Why do people succeed? Is it because they're smart? Or are they just lucky? Neither. Analyst Richard St. John condenses years of interviews into an unmissable 3-minute sideshow on the real secrets of success. read more
A common question that comes from many of my clients - "Why should I blog?" and "What on earth is a blog?". read more
Here are some useful links out to the Social Media Landscape.
Facebook Help Centre.
FACEBOOK Pages for Business
Once you have your own personal page, you can then set up a page for business.
Business info http://business.twitter.com/twitter101
(Jet Blue’s case study is a good one) http://business.twitter.com/twitter101/case_jetblue read more
Video from Matt Cutts at Google regarding Google re-caching pages after you have made changes. read more
Matt Cutts from Google talking about meta description and meta keyword tags. read more
- Best Reads and Tips August 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for July 2017
- Best digital reads and tips for June 2017
- SSL for Business Catalyst websites
- Best digital development tips we've found for May 2017
- Moving your site to https://
- Local Citations for your business
- Free email signature template
- How Google Search works
- Images for your website or social media
- Link building strategies
- What are the best times to post on social media?
- Show Hide Script for HTML
- Where should I purchase a domain name from?
- A Secret Backdoor For Top Rankings in Google
- Choosing a responsive or mobile design for your website
- SEO Checklist for new websites - DIY guide
- Blogging regularly for your website
- Spammy guest blogging
- Geeky tools to help with Registrar, DNS and IP's
- Google Personaling your search results
- Have you over optimised web pages?
- Adobe Acrobat showing thick "L" and "I" characters
- Google Panada What Update?